Younger By The Days LLC
- You agree that the Site and all related Activities are made available on the Site for your personal use only.
- While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site the Company makes no warranties as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- When you register with the Company and /or this Site you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, documents, communications concerning the Company Activities. You consent to receive notices electronically by email.
- By enrolling and participating in any of the Company’s Activities, online or in person (Yoga, Qi Gong, Meditation, Breathwork, Self care, Wellness, exercise and fitness programs, webinars, workshops, all Activities) you are consenting to our terms and conditions and agree to our medical disclaimer.
- The Company is not rendering medical professional advice of any kind to you. Before participating, we strongly recommend that you consult with a physician or other healthcare provider and seek medical clearance in particular if you experience circulatory and respiratory conditions, heart and blood pressure conditions, asthma, COPD, diabetes, cancer or mental health conditions. You acknowledge and agree that when participating in any Breathing training, Yoga, Qigong or exercise program there is a possibility of physical injury, emotional distress and /or death and you assume the risk and responsibility for any such results. Breathing retraining influences the body’s autonomic nervous system, and changing long-term breathing patterns may bring on some uncomfortable symptoms including breathlessness, dizziness, anxiety, even fainting, although the techniques taught are designed to reduce these symptoms over time. Always practice in a safe and quiet environment
- The Company is merely providing general education, information and practice. Our Activities are not meant to be a substitute for professional advice from your professional care provider. Our Activities should not be used in lieu of professional advice given by qualified medical professionals. If you experience any discomfort or pain during an activity such as breathwork or exercise, you must immediately cease the activity and seek the assistance of a physician or other applicable professional care provider.
- By participating in our Activities, you agree to waive and release any claim you may have at any time for injury of any kind against the Company.
- You recognize that you are above 18 years old and that you participate voluntarily in these Activities and assume full responsibility. Accordingly you agree to not hold the Company responsible for any injuries or damages you may incur as a result.
- Take responsibility for your own actions and take it easy; this is not a competition. Go at your own pace and do not let your pride get in the way. Show commitment but do not exceed personal limits in order to prove something to yourself or others. Recognize your own capabilities and limits, both physical and mental, and act accordingly. All activities and exercises entail physical and mental risks. Practice in a safe environment and if necessary sitting down or lying down when required. Never conduct Breathing exercises in places where losing consciousness is or may be extremely dangerous (in water, whilst driving, etc).
- None of the Company’s Activities should be taken as medical advice. They are just content sharing, suggestions and information merely intended for educational and informational purposes. We do not profess to have legitimate medical expertise, and none of these suggestions or information should be regarded as medical diagnosis or treatment. For qualified advice regarding medical questions please consult your medical professionals.
- Be mindful and listen to your body. In participating in the Activities, you assume all risks of injury to yourself and agree to release and discharge the Company from any and all claims or causes of action, known and unknown, arising out of the Company’s negligence.
Last updated October 25, 2020