`` My experience is grounded in practice as well as modern and ancient knowledge about health, energy cultivation and longevity.``
The Appay Method Coaching
Is pain holding you back from thriving in life ? Is your Energy level going up and down? Are you feeling like a yoyo? Going from one extreme to the other? Did you try many avenues to solve your problems and found no real answers and solutions? You cannot lose weight despite your efforts and sleep poorly? Then, the Appay Method Coaching (AMC) is made for you.
It will empower you to take control of your life and be in the driving sit. It is grounded in practice and in the learning of scientifically proven transformative techniques and transformational tools.
The Appay Method Coaching begins with an intake and assessment session. The objective of this first session is a full evaluation of your health. This session will allow to identify priorities and we will design together a strategic plan for action in accordance with your aims and needs. If necessary, it is followed by an integrated holistic treatment to complete the evaluation. Then most AMC sessions will include:
- an open-time dialogue and all the necessary time for clarifications and explanations as much as needed;
- the teaching of “a la carte’ self-healing practices such as Qigong, Yoga, Breathing techniques and meditation to create the safe grounds for a radiant physical, emotional and mental health. If you’re going through an illness, recovering from surgery, living with a chronic condition or if you just want to lose weight or more to transform your life and get back for good into the driving sit for the next phase of your life, these practices will be the solid foundations of your transformation.
Yoga and Qigong as much as the other ancient and modern self healing practices that the Appay Method teaches and combines, can become an integral part of your transformation and potentially hasten healing.They can include, as needed:
- acupressure and tapping
- restorative yoga
- healing qigong
- breathing therapy
- cold exposure
- and more
Initially trained as a Clinical Psychologist and an Educator (Masters degree in Psychology and BA. Ed from the Sorbonne, Paris-Cité), and in Traditional Chinese Medicine, Beatrice Appay holds a Massage Therapist Certification (MTC) from the CAMTC (California Massage Therapy Council) and a Holistic Health Practitioner Certification (HHP1000) from the SBBTI, the Santa Barbara Body Therapy Institute.
Restorative Yoga & Healing Qigong
A lifelong yoga practitioner for over 40 years and a Certified Yoga Teacher (from Institut Eva Ruchpaul, Paris) Beatrice Appay is a 500RYT (Certified and Registered Yoga Teacher with Uplifted and Yoga Alliance, USA). She also learned Ayurvedic health regimens in India ( Kannur College of Ayurveda, Kerala, and Kaivalyadhama Yoga Institute & Research Center, Pune), studied and practiced yoga in Rishikesh.
Qigong is an essential part of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). Beatrice Appay was initially trained in the 6 branches of TCM at Lumen, France, and other great masters such as Philippe Sionneau in Paris, the late Dr. Richard Teh Fu Tan and Dr Young Weih Chieh in Los Angeles.
In Qigong she was specifically trained and certified as a Qigong Teacher in Paris, Les Temps du Corps with Master Ke Wen and in China from National Medical Qigong Hospital and Training Centre in Beidaihe, with Master Liu Ya Fei, 7th family successor of the Nei Yang Gong Medical Qigong method. The received also the teaching of other great Masters such as Mantak Chia and Chun Yi Lin.
Breathing is central to the The Appay Method and breathwork is taught systematically in all disciplines and self-healing practices that are taught. It also includes an online interactive Breathing program called “PRABAM” drawing from Beatrice Appay’s:
- 40 years of practice of Pranayama, the Yogic Art of Breathing;
- her practice of Qigong Breathing in the mediative movements, harmonizing the body, the mind with the breath;
- her knowledge and practice of other ‘modern’ breathwork techniques based science. All are included in the Appay Method and are promoted by:
- the Wim Hof Method (the IceMan), a breathing method that develops the power of the mind, enhance stamina, strength and health, reinforce the immune system;
- the Heartmath Institute that developed the Cardiac Coherence Breathing technique to enhance Resonance, a state when the heart, mind and emotions are in energetic alignment and cooperation. This practice is of particular importance for Covid long-haul patients.
- Oxygen Advantage developed by Patrick Mckeown.
Coaching (in person or online)
The Appay Method Coaching is tailored to each person’s needs and goals. It combines:
- Assessment & Empowerment Coaching
- Cutting edge Self-Care techniques
- Nutritional and Lifestyle guidance
- Breathing Master Classes: one-on-one
- Restorative Yoga and/or Healing Qigong: one-on-one
- In-Home Integrated Massage Therapy usually paired with Cranio-Sacral Therapy as needed
- Other services on referral.
A special 2-week Introduction Coaching Program (ICP) includes, online or in person:
- 2 coaching sessions (2 x 90 min)
- 1 private Healing Qigong class (acupressure included: 60 min)
- 1 private Restorative Yoga class : (60 min)
- 1 private Breathing class (30 min)
Integrated Massage Therapy
- Younger By The Days Special Rejuvenating Massage
- Acupressure Treatment
- Reflexology Therapy
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage & Chi Nei Tsang
- Myofascial Release
- Cranio-Sacral Therapy
60 min: $135; 90 min: $180
- $50 are added for in-home services within 10 miles.
- Other additional material and products such as Essential oils are not included