Beatrice Appay, PhD, CMT, HHP
Younger By The Days LLC Founder
Alternative Health Professional and Educator
“Transform the quality of your life and lead by example. Rise up and make it happen. Learn how to cultivate your life force, energy, balance, your inner fire and your inner peace.”
– Younger By The Days mission statement –
With a background in Contemporary Human Sciences and Traditional Eastern Medicine, my mission is help people age well, heal pain, sustain their health and gain strength with cutting-edge self-help methods to thrive in life at any age.
I am dedicated to Excellence in providing high quality services and teaching.
Teaching Area of Expertise
- Healing Qigong
- Pranayoga & Meditation
- Cold therapy based on Science
- Breathing Therapies
Services Area of expertise
- Wellness Coaching
- Therapeutic Massage & Cranio-Sacral Therapies
- Lymphatic Drainage, Reflexology, Acupressure Treatments
Education & Credentials
- Université de la Sorbonne, Paris, France, PhD
- Institut Eva Ruchpaul, Paris, Yoga Teacher Training
- Ecole Lumen, Aix en Provence,Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Les Temps du Corps, Paris & Hebei Qigong Hospital, China, Qigong Instructor Training
- Brett Larkin Yoga Teacher Training, Yoga Alliance 500 RYT
- SBBTI (Santa Barbara Body Therapy Institute)
- > Therapeutic Massage CMT 550 (CAMTC #79720)
- > Holistic Health Practitioner (HHP)
- The Yoga Alliance
- The Qigong Institute
Lifelong Yoga practitioner for over 40 years and former Research Scientist, Beatrice Appay is passionate about aging well and leading by example. She has been teaching Yoga for many years, studied Traditional Eastern Medicine and is also currently teaching Healing Qigong.
Recently, she moved to the US in California where she practices as a Holistic Health Professional, specializing in Wellness coaching and Therapeutic Massage treatments. She created Younger By The Days LLC to run her private practice in Santa Barbara and organize public events, classes, workshops and retreats.
Covid has put a halt to her private practice. However it opened the opportunity to teach and coach online. She is currently developing her private clientele locally and cooperates with other companies like Expond, to serve clients at the Rosewood Miramar & the Ritz Carlton Bacara and contribute to corporate events.